The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 12/03/2013
Reported issues: 11
- 07:14 pm Puppet Bug #22898 (Unreviewed): /usr/share/puppet/ext/puppet-test script fails
- The script from puppet-3.1.1 package is failing here, complaining with the following message:
- 12:00 pm PuppetDB Feature #21516: Improve API documentation and examples for submitting commands
- Thanks Ken! This works great. Now I have a perl script to automatically
dump facter outputs from non-puppet nodes in...
- 12:59 am PuppetDB Feature #21516 (Accepted): Improve API documentation and examples for submitting commands
- I am not sure if it is possible to allow non-puppet client to do command "replace facts" into puppetdb. I tried "repl...
- 12:58 pm PuppetDB Feature #20392 (Duplicate): PuppetDB v2 node API only returning active nodes, when trying to have...
- In puppetdb v2 node API, it changes behavior with "GET /v2/nodes", which only returns active nodes now. In puppetdb v...
- 05:11 pm Facter Bug #18392 (Needs More Information): virtual.rb facter bug for "vmware -v"
- After doing the following in RHEL6 with "facter-1.6.17-1.el6.x86_64":
- 11:20 am Puppet Dashboard Feature #15374: Puppet dashboard API for node report log
- Thanks James! I was not aware of such an option. Yes, I could
configure this so that all clients would send report t...
- 10:27 am Puppet Dashboard Feature #15374 (Needs More Information): Puppet dashboard API for node report log
I could not find a way to retrieve node report log, the problem is we have multiple puppetmaster servers wi...
- 11:44 am MCollective Plugins Bug #15192 (Closed): To add "--noop" and "--no-noop" options for mcollective puppetrun
- It seems there is no way currently to use mcollective2.0 to do puppetrun in either "--noop" mode or "--no-noop" mode....
- 11:53 pm Puppet Bug #14789 (Closed): Puppet::Parser::Functions.autoloader.loaded not available in puppet 3.0
- I was using this: Puppet::Parser::Functions.autoloader.load(:functionname) unless Puppet::Parser::Functions.autoloade...
- 11:47 pm Puppet Bug #14788 (Duplicate): Could not prefetch package provider 'yum': no block given
- Getting this error message:
Could not prefetch package provider 'yum': no block given
When in debug mode, here ...
Also available in: Atom