The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/20/2011
- Last connection: 11/21/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 10:38 am Facter Bug #1415: MAC addresses are truncated for Infiniband
- We are experiencing this issue, I saw that it might get fixed in version 186, then that 186 was deleted. Any new sta...
- 04:52 pm Facter Feature #12265 (Duplicate): Add default gateway to facter
- My company has just started using facter to see if it's a good replacement for some internal scripts we have and so f...
- 10:30 am Puppet Bug #11995: Add group install to Package
- That is a very good point and explains why it wasn't in there yet. Some code around doing a "yum groupinfo <%= GROUP...
- 03:54 pm Puppet Bug #11995 (Duplicate): Add group install to Package
- This is my first ticket so if I do anything wrong let me know. When trying to install a package group in Red Hat 6, ...
Also available in: Atom