The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 06/15/2008
- Last connection: 04/07/2012
Reported issues: 26
- 09:11 pm Facter Bug #6955: Risk of malicious code execution
- The implementation predates my involvement with the project
If it's the automated testing issue see the feature re...
- 04:45 pm Facter Bug #6955: Risk of malicious code execution
- Also generally for security vulnerabilities you should report via security@ and not via the bug tracker I'd assume. T...
- 04:38 pm Facter Bug #6955: Risk of malicious code execution
- I'm not sure this is urgent, and a desperate fix may well break things in current environments. This has been true fo...
- 07:39 pm Facter Bug #6610: spec.opts no longer used and default rake spec changed format
- autotest also broken with rspec2, will fix in same commit...
- 07:31 pm Facter Bug #6610: spec.opts no longer used and default rake spec changed format
- Looks like still used by autotest but not by rakefile
- 07:29 pm Facter Bug #6610 (Closed): spec.opts no longer used and default rake spec changed format
- As a facter developer given a fresh checkout of facter when I run rake spec then I want to see story format and colour.
- 06:33 pm Facter Bug #2346 (Accepted): ec2.rb open-uri "open" doesn't like the port argument
- 06:32 pm Facter Bug #2346: ec2.rb open-uri "open" doesn't like the port argument
- Technically it's my patch.
I'll sync/rediff, and resend for review.
- 01:29 pm Facter Bug #6515: processorcount not initialized
- See also Issue #5135
- 05:57 am Facter Refactor #6044: Port facter tests to rpsec2, like puppet
- Cool did you mail to list too - I've not seen it yet
Also available in: Atom