The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 07/01/2008
- Last connection: 08/04/2011
Reported issues: 11
- 05:35 am MCollective Bug #8775 (Closed): Give version precision for registration_collective feature
- In http://docs.puppetlabs.com/mcollective/reference/plugins/registration.html
The doc states that registration_col...
- 04:53 am MCollective Feature #7772 (Closed): Allow random pickup of discovered in the client class
- the rpclimitmethod is only implemented as a client config option. Please make it available in the client class too so...
- 04:26 am MCollective Feature #7771 (Closed): Allow to switch user for run() function
- It would be nice to be able for the run() function to run under another UID than root (drop privileges).
- 08:05 am MCollective Bug #7627: Missing check when opening classesfile
- fix is in my branch : https://github.com/rottenbytes/marionette-collective/tree/ticket_7627
commit : https://github....
- 07:40 am MCollective Bug #7627 (Closed): Missing check when opening classesfile
- When the config management classes file no check is done. If the file doesn't exist you get a ruby error in the logs.
- 12:59 am MCollective Bug #7532 (Closed): Facts name validation regex does not allow dots
I dumped my ohai attributes to a yaml file using a "." as a separator, so I have the following entries :
- 06:26 pm MCollective Bug #5082 (Closed): Add syslog support
- Please add syslog support for mcollective. A first implementaion is available here : http://github.com/rottenbytes/ma...
- 03:56 am Puppet Bug #3238: puppetmaster uses to many mysql connections
- 1. No async storeconfigs
2. Netstat or show processlist in mysql, IIRC both show the information
3. It refuses ...
- 07:42 pm Puppet Bug #3369: Puppetmaster not closing database connections
- Isn't it related to #3238 ?
- 12:54 pm Puppet Feature #3304 (Tests Insufficient): Add pkgin support to the package provider
- I'd like to see pkgin (see http://imil.net/pkgin) support in puppet.
File is attached.
Also available in: Atom