The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 07/25/2008
- Last connection: 02/17/2009
Reported issues: 23
- 12:49 am Puppet Feature #11915: Segregate client facts, server facts and ENC params in topscope hashes
- Daniel Pittman wrote:
> I can't see a good reason to expose either the server facts, or the server settings, to the ...
- 04:58 am Puppet Bug #8373: Using thin_storeconfigs causes custom tags not to be treated as tags.
- It looks like I cannot reproduce this on puppetmaster 2.7.1-1~bpo60+3, so it might have been solved somewhere in betw...
- 04:57 am Puppet Bug #7428: Puppet cert fails on 1.9.2 with wrong number of arguments
- Not sure if this related, but I thought I'd better mention it here also. Using puppet 2.7.3 with ruby 1.9 also causes...
- 06:39 am Puppet Feature #8467 (Accepted): Setting the name of the queue
- Currently, when using an ActiveMQ queue, it always names the queue 'catalog'. It would be nice if this is configurabl...
- 09:37 am Puppet Feature #5726 (Needs More Information): Allow uid range when creating a user
- Hi there,
It would be convenient if you could add a uid range when creating a new user. Otherwise, puppet creates ...
- 04:08 pm Puppet Bug #3136: custom plugins "type/" is not loaded first . If provider/* depends on those if fails t...
- Which file would i need to require to fix this? I'm running into the same 'problem'. It's not really a problem, becau...
- 12:22 pm Puppet Feature #3871: Allow for searching in Arrays
- Brice was already planning on doing this, I believe. That's what he told me just before puppetcamp, anyway.
- 02:05 pm Puppet Feature #3871 (Closed): Allow for searching in Arrays
It would be awesome if we could do something like:...
- 10:41 am Puppet Feature #2990: There's a split(), but no combine()
- Also, that goes wrong when you're trying to join a non-array, so I need to build in more logic. Would be nice to have...
- 09:04 am Puppet Feature #3181: Create resource if it doesn't already exist (with array support)
- Currently, I'm working on our new Nagios module, so my example is Nagios orientated, but I'm sure you can see the ben...
Also available in: Atom