The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 12/24/2012
Reported issues: 23
- 04:25 pm Puppet Bug #18354 (Needs More Information): "undefined method `tr' for nil:NilClass"
- In our puppet master logs we see frequent messages like this:
Jan 4 00:17:30 REDACTED puppet-master: u...
- 04:32 pm Puppet Bug #18282: Top-level includes cross catalogs during concurrent catalog compilation.
- Ugh. apparently I can't fix my messed-up description. Sorry.
- 04:30 pm Puppet Bug #18282 (Needs More Information): Top-level includes cross catalogs during concurrent catalog ...
- For some time we've been seeing some nodes getting incorrect classes applied by puppet. It has taken time to track th...
- 03:37 pm Puppet Bug #3873: Unexpected dependency created by exec
- We also ran into this, in a slightly different use case. We want to trigger an exec resource but only if a file doesn...
- 10:08 pm MCollective Feature #5306: SimpleRPC requests should support targeting a subset of nodes
- It would be great if this were more general so you could specify a specific number of nodes or a percentage of nodes.
- 11:28 pm Puppet Forge Feature #3892: Site should support Open ID authentication
- Igal Koshevoy wrote:
> I'm reducing this to low priority because:
> 1. The current login works.
> 2. The app is us...
- 05:40 pm Puppet Bug #3834 (Duplicate): APT package provider doesn't allow package downgrades
- Dupe of #1999, which has already been fixed.
- 04:45 am Puppet Bug #3517: Puppet silently passes out production environment manifests when requested environment...
- Luke Kanies wrote:
> I can only see this being the case if your default information (i.e., what you get if you have ...
- 07:42 pm Puppet Bug #3702: Log lines on the puppetmaster do not show source Node.
- Markus Roberts wrote:
> Putting the branch in the branch field.
Oops! Forgot that, thanks!
- 11:11 pm Puppet Bug #3702 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Log lines on the puppetmaster do not show source Node.
- Fix available at http://github.com/plathrop/puppet/tree/ticket/0.25.x/3702
Also available in: Atom