The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 12/05/2011
- Last connection: 01/08/2013
Reported issues: 11
- 11:45 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #12430: Adding two sources with the same key cause duplicate resources in apt/source.pp
- Pull request at https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-apt/pull/21
- 11:03 am Puppet Labs Modules Feature #12383 (Unreviewed): nginx: support alias in locations
- Pull request at https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-nginx/pull/19
An alias can be specified for a location us...
- 04:16 pm Puppet Labs Modules Feature #12314 (Unreviewed): Add support for nginx rewrite directives
- Add support for nginx rewrite directives with a nginx::resource::rewrite defined type.
Pull request at https://git...
- 11:51 am Puppet Labs Modules Feature #12283 (Unreviewed): add support for nginx proxy_redirect
- Create a new resource nginx::resource::proxy_redirect to configure proxy_redirect directives for locations.
- 11:10 am Puppet Labs Modules Feature #12281 (Closed): Add per-location proxy read timeout parameter
- It may be necessary to set the proxy read timeout on a per-location basis.
Pull request at https://github.com/pupp...
- 11:09 am Puppet Labs Modules Feature #12280 (Unreviewed): support alternative ports for nginx vhost's
- Pull request at https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-nginx/pull/15
* Include the port in the listen directive
- 11:07 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #12279 (Closed): inline documentation for nginx vhost incorrect
- It looks like the comments in nginx::resource::vhost were copied from nginx::resource::location.
Pull request at h...
- 11:05 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #12278 (Closed): nginx module uses unqualified facter variables
- The facter variables, $::kernel and $::operatingsystem, should be fully qualified.
Pull request at https://github....
- 01:30 pm Puppet Bug #11451: multiple definitions of class allowed; multiple declarations gives misleading error
- I guess I should have marked this as a documentation bug. The language guide should state that multiple definitions ...
- 01:04 pm Puppet Bug #11451 (Closed): multiple definitions of class allowed; multiple declarations gives misleadin...
- A class can be defined multiple times, but when a class is declared multiple times, the error is "Duplicate definitio...
Also available in: Atom