The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 12/11/2011
- Last connection: 02/19/2012
Reported issues: 0
- 10:14 am Puppet Bug #8436: openbsd package provider doesn't recognize failed package installation
- This actually is not fixed with OpenBSD 5.0, at least as tested on i386.
I think the only reasonable solution for ...
- 10:13 am Puppet Feature #11786: `puppet doc` is not compatible with newer RDoc - thus with Ruby 1.9
- I've refactored the appropriate change an posted my commit to [gist #1809951](https://gist.github.com/1809951) that w...
- 12:50 pm Puppet Bug #8435: openbsd package provider is broken while installing from remote repositories
- I was wondering if there was a build of puppet running around between various patch sets that solves this problem?
Also available in: Atom