The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 09/03/2008
- Last connection: 10/15/2012
Reported issues: 37
- 12:09 pm MCollective Feature #9383 (Re-opened): Create an mcollective-client gem
- 01:03 pm Openstack Feature #8388 (Closed): Add Puppetmaster to Vagrant project.
- A Puppetmaster is required for multinode Nova installs. We will be using Nova.
- 12:49 pm Openstack Feature #8387 (Closed): Port testing infrastructure to EC2 or VMware
- Vagrant is somewhat problematic because of the nature of the virtualbox networking.
- 12:44 pm Openstack Bug #8386 (Rejected): HTTP location on main site for the website.
- We need a place to published the Vagrant Boxes associated with the project.
- 10:53 am Openstack Bug #8382 (Unreviewed): Cross host configuration should use MCollective to determine the live sta...
- * We don't get expiration and time out from stored configs. MCollective has a registration service that can determine...
- 10:32 am Openstack Bug #8379: Should better support cross node dependencies
- Dan Bode's project addresses -
- 10:16 am Openstack Bug #8379 (Unreviewed): Should better support cross node dependencies
- Openstack is a single application composed of multiple services that require information about each other.
- 06:18 pm Puppet Bug #6884: fingerprint on the client fails if there is a certificate failure on the master
- I believe that I got into this situation by re-provisioning a node without cleaning the certificates on the master.
- 03:15 am Puppet Bug #6885 (Closed): puppet agent fingerprint requires --verbose to return a value.
- root@ip-10-84-117-71:~# puppet agent --no-daemonize --fingerprint --verbose
- 03:12 am Puppet Bug #6884 (Rejected): fingerprint on the client fails if there is a certificate failure on the ma...
- puppet agent --no-daemonize --fingerprint --verbose
Could not run: Retrieved certificate does not match priv...
Also available in: Atom