The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 10/10/2008
- Last connection: 04/29/2014
Reported issues: 12
- 04:36 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #17514 (Closed): broken link on broken link page
- I attempted to type in a url, and got a "We Can't Find That ..." page.
In which it links to documentation, includi...
- 03:45 pm Puppet Bug #14699 (Accepted): puppet does not respect terminal types, for color output
- It seems as though puppet completely ignores terminal type settings, and force outputs some kind of hard coded color ...
- 03:17 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #14565 (Closed): Documentation reference needs improving
- There needs to be a great big obvious
"Click Here For Documentation On Dashboard", on its official top page of
- 05:01 pm Standard Library Bug #14422 (Merged - Pending Release): README file to reference bug tracker
- It would be convenient if the top level README file for the module, directly mentioned,
## Bug Reports ##
- 04:51 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #14421 (Closed): split-brain divergence between forge and docs documentation
- The referenced url (Module Fundamentals) has two links, to pages on docs.puppetlabs.com:
See “Installing Modules”
- 03:12 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #14419 (Closed): Add clarity about direct editing process of docs.puppetlabs.com
- The referenced URL doesnt make the nature of the "edit it yourself" method clear. There is also a step or two that is...
- 12:47 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #14415 (Merged - Pending Release): broken link
- the contribute page has a link,
"documentation style and usage guide"
- 12:06 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #14414 (Rejected): Workflow in reaching the docs project bug tracker(and others)
- Since there does not seem to be a "general website feedback" option, I'll file this under docs.
It is currently ov...
- 11:40 am Puppet Documentation Bug #14412 (Closed): proposed changes to module fundamentals page
I'm proposing the following changes be m...
- 09:46 am Puppet Documentation Bug #14372 (Closed): Module publishing page, seems to be stalled
"This is a placeholder page, which will be...
Also available in: Atom