The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 03/08/2012
- Last connection: 10/08/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 03:18 am Puppet Bug #11989: upstart service operating system confine should include redhat and centos
- While it hasn't fully replaced the old style init scripts, it is very useful for new services as writing Upstart jobs...
- 04:18 am Puppet Documentation Bug #13021 (Closed): Upstart service provider
I was trying to get Upstart to work as a service provider on CentOS today, and kept on hitting errors. Finally...
Also available in: Atom