The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 03/27/2012
- Last connection: 08/01/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 05:22 pm Puppet Bug #7442 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): User provided password age bug on Solaris with 2.7.0.rc2
- Proposed for master: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/979
- 08:43 am Puppet Bug #15719 (Accepted): k5login does not track setuid mode
- The Puppet Style Guide says "File modes should be represented as 4 digits rather than 3, to explicitly show that they...
- 10:37 am Puppet Bug #7442: User provided password age bug on Solaris with 2.7.0.rc2
- Can someone take a look at this patch and let me know if it's ok? It translates a "nil" maximum password age to "-1",...
- 08:13 am Puppet Bug #15343: Solaris package installation failed - Could not evaluate: Unable to get information a...
- This could be related to the bug we're seeing on Solaris 10, #12668
- 09:38 am Puppet Bug #15232 (Accepted): failure to identify services with hasstatus=false on the command line
- When running `puppet resource service` on the command line, using the `hasstatus=false` code path, the `getpid` funct...
- 02:52 pm Facter Bug #8963: facter-1.6.0 fails to run in some OpenSolaris|Indiana releases if no swap devices pre...
- I've signed the CLA - please accept this patch.
- 11:31 am Facter Bug #8963: facter-1.6.0 fails to run in some OpenSolaris|Indiana releases if no swap devices pre...
- This also affects Solaris 10. Here's the patch we're using. Basically check that swap is not nil before iterating (s...
Also available in: Atom