The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 04/29/2012
- Last connection: 08/28/2014
- Puppet Labs Modules (Reporter, 04/29/2012)
Reported issues: 31
- 10:13 am Puppet Community Package Repository Feature #16171: Puppet module for enabling the Puppet Labs apt/yum repos
- I've got a working draft of the module at: <https://github.com/Whopper92/puppetlabs-repositories>
- 04:03 pm Puppet Bug #16086 (Closed): puppetmaster 2.7.19-1puppetlabs1 debian package produces dpkg error when ins...
- Released with puppetmaster 2.7.19-1puppetlabs2
- 01:21 pm Puppet Bug #16086 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): puppetmaster 2.7.19-1puppetlabs1 debian package prod...
- Pull request at: <https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-community-debian/pull/15>
- 04:04 pm Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #15119: mcollective 2.0.0 activemq plugin requires at least ruby-stomp >= 1.1.6
- ruby-stomp also backported for Ubuntu Oneiric/Lucid and handed off to Adrien for ops internal use.
- 04:35 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Hiera_Release_Management (#2)
- 04:34 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Hiera_Release_Management (#1)
- 04:06 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Release_Management (#87)
- 04:05 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Release_Management (#86)
- 05:48 pm Puppet Documentation Feature #15524 (Merged - Pending Release): Update dashboard maintenance doc with info about new r...
- 05:47 pm Puppet Documentation Feature #15524: Update dashboard maintenance doc with info about new rake task
- Merged here: <https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-docs/commit/43fa31ffc30e76004e8ec7ff6cce5e8122d220f1>
Also available in: Atom