The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/01/2012
- Last connection: 04/15/2014
- Ask Puppet Labs (Reporter, 10/22/2012)
- Cloud-Provisioner (Developer, 05/03/2012)
- Continuous Integration for Modules (Developer, Reporter, 05/03/2012)
- Facter (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- Hiera (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- MCollective (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- MCollective Plugins (Manager, Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- Naginator (Manager, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet Acceptance (Reporter, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet Community Package Repository (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet Dashboard (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet Documentation (Reporter, Support Staff, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet Forge (Manager, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- Puppet Labs Modules (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 05/03/2012)
- PuppetDB (Reporter, JIRA Export, 05/17/2012)
- Standard Library (Developer, Reporter, 05/03/2012)
Reported issues: 50
- 03:06 pm MCollective Plugins Feature #22437 (Investigating): Support firing off runs with custom options when daemon is active
- This feature request comes out of some discussion with a user attempting to implement the workflow described here: ht...
- 03:14 pm Hiera Bug #21447 (Needs More Information): parse_string keeps looking if a variable is an empty string
- A user reported an issue where, if they have a variable in their Hiera data that resolves to an empty string, the par...
- 11:33 am Puppet Documentation Bug #20604 (Closed): Interpolation doesn't work unless data string is quoted
- A customer reported some odd behavior when using Hiera 1.2.1 under Windows Server 2008 R2.
This snippet of a hier...
- 11:02 am Puppet Bug #20602 (Duplicate): Resources tagged using a resource default are not realized properly
- Reported by one of our PE customers:
Given the class:...
- 04:20 pm Puppet Feature #20375 (Accepted): Alternate README file locations for global __site__ level documentation
- Filing on behalf of a customer:
"We've recently started auto-generating rdocs for our code base. Since the top le...
- 11:33 am Hiera Feature #20193 (Rejected): Ability to turn off Hiera logging
- I totally overlooked the presence of the noop logger. My mistake!
- 02:00 pm Hiera Feature #20193 (Rejected): Ability to turn off Hiera logging
- A user reported that since Hiera 1.2.0 they've been seeing a bunch of debug messages from Hiera interspersed througho...
- 10:42 am Puppet Bug #19727 (Closed): Duplicate file resource detection/path validation weirdness with multiple sl...
- This was reported by one of our commercial users.
It looks like somewhere between version 2.7.6 and 2.7.20 the val...
- 11:29 am Puppet Feature #19447 (Closed): File provider should support symlinks under Windows
- Currently the file provider does not support symbolic links under Windows. Having this capability would be really nic...
- 02:22 pm PuppetDB Feature #19193: Option to entirely disable update checking
- Related support ticket (non-public): https://support.puppetlabs.com/tickets/1927
Also available in: Atom