The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 05/11/2012
- Last connection: 03/21/2013
Reported issues: 8
- 04:50 pm Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #13200: Missing depend on Ubuntu 8.04
- Does it matter anymore?
Ubuntu 8.04 is de-supported in April 2013.
- 05:34 am Facter Bug #17383: Could not retrieve local facts: undefined method `kernel_fact_value' for Facter::Util...
OK - yes, restarting each of the puppet agent daemon on each client machine *does* work.
This problem; whe...
- 01:25 pm Facter Bug #17383 (Re-opened): Could not retrieve local facts: undefined method `kernel_fact_value' for ...
I'm re-opening this because restarting the puppetmaster does **not** work.
As soon as I saw this error occurring...
- 11:31 pm Facter Bug #17383 (Re-opened): Could not retrieve local facts: undefined method `kernel_fact_value' for ...
- With facter 1.6.14 installed, I receive the following messages:
Nov 2 05:43:09 xxx puppet-agent: Could not ...
- 03:36 am Puppet Labs Modules Bug #15581 (Rejected): vcsrepo should have a manifest/init.pp
- When adding in vcsrepo, I put in 'import vcsrepo' in my modules.
However there are no manifest files.
- 09:41 pm Puppet Bug #14484: "puppet agent --ignoreschedules" isn't documented.
- It would have been helpful to have this command documented too.
Or, alternatively, have '--onetime' ignore schedul...
- 05:36 am Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #15079 (Re-opened): installing puppet and puppetmaster on same machine makes logrotate unhappy
The commit indicates that this was fixed in 2.6.16-2puppetlabs1, however:
$ cd /etc/logrotate.d/
$ dpkg -S `p...
- 09:46 am Puppet Bug #14423: syntax error when , is incuded
And, then edit line 9 of the file mentioned and remove the ',' and you should get:
% vagrant provision
- 09:40 am Puppet Bug #14423: syntax error when , is incuded
- I did the same as you, and also could not reproduce things.
So I've created a minimal environment that simulates m...
- 07:18 am Puppet Bug #14428: inconsistent options for module install / list
- OK, so this is a documentation bug that needs to be clarified.
Push into 'needs decision', or resolve?
Also available in: Atom