The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/31/2012
- Last connection: 07/30/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 05:51 pm Puppet Feature #15715 (Rejected): Allow the use of '--environment' with a 'puppet kick'
- Currently you cannot couple an '--environment' with a 'puppet kick'. It uses the default environment from the master...
- 10:11 pm Puppet Bug #13980: Services not disabling completely on RHEL 5/6
- I've got the same issue.
On CentOS6, the service 'cpuspeed' is (by default) enabled in run-levels 1-5:
Also available in: Atom