The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 06/19/2012
- Last connection: 11/05/2013
Reported issues: 1
- 06:00 am Puppet Bug #13212: Pass array to custom define fails
- I updated my puppet master (CentOS 6.4) to 3.3.1, PuppetDB to 1.5.2 and still have the issue. From the client side, ...
- 11:13 am Puppet Bug #13212: Pass array to custom define fails
- Attached is some output from a failed and successful run per **puppet agent -t --debug --trace**. Perhaps someone ca...
- 06:17 am Puppet Bug #13212: Pass array to custom define fails
- I have this same issue on CentOS 6.4. I'm defining an array of hashes.
- 08:36 am Puppet Feature #5529: Allow configuration of SSL ciphers
- +1 on what Jason said. It would be nice to be able to configure which ciphers are used by the client.
- 01:14 pm PuppetDB Bug #14837: Document the process of re-generating the PuppetDB cert if it's been revoked
- Hi Deepak,
I just added pull request 192. I'm new to github, so let me know if you have any suggestions on pull req...
- 07:04 am PuppetDB Bug #15136: Inventory facts_search on a boolean value returns a 500 Internal Server Error
- My puppet master is running puppet 2.7.13 on CentOS 6.2.
- 07:03 am PuppetDB Bug #15136 (Closed): Inventory facts_search on a boolean value returns a 500 Internal Server Error
- I'm having an issue when searching the inventory on boolean facts. PuppetDB is my storeconfigs backend. This appear...
- 12:07 pm PuppetDB Bug #14837: Document the process of re-generating the PuppetDB cert if it's been revoked
- My apologies if this is the wrong place or if I'm 'doing it wrong', but I encountered this issue and wanted to leave ...
Also available in: Atom