The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 08/06/2012
- Last connection: 11/04/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 08:57 am Puppet Bug #23061 (Unreviewed): Cannot use PuppetDB in a puppet-managed non-production Puppet instance
- There seems to be no way to do the following: set up a test-instance of Puppet using PuppetDB that is itself managed ...
- 10:00 am Puppet Documentation Bug #19924 (Closed): Configuration parsing on puppetmasters confuse "master" environment with [ma...
- We have a development Puppet master called "pmaster-dev". As is usual, it is also a puppet client, although in this c...
Also available in: Atom