The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 01/18/2010
- Last connection: 10/03/2014
- Ask Puppet Labs (Reporter, 10/22/2012)
- Cloud-Provisioner (Developer, 11/22/2011)
- Continuous Integration for Modules (Developer, Reporter, 08/25/2011)
- Facter (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/23/2010)
- Hiera (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/21/2011)
- MCollective (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/19/2010)
- MCollective Plugins (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/28/2010)
- Naginator (Manager, 10/05/2010)
- Puppet (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 08/06/2010)
- Puppet Acceptance (Reporter, 06/15/2011)
- Puppet Community Package Repository (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/25/2011)
- Puppet Dashboard (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 04/19/2011)
- Puppet Documentation (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 08/06/2010)
- Puppet Forge (Manager, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/05/2010)
- Puppet Labs Modules (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 04/21/2011)
- PuppetDB (Reporter, JIRA Export, 05/17/2012)
- Standard Library (Developer, Reporter, 04/04/2012)
Reported issues: 550
- 09:14 am Puppet Bug #21709 (Closed): Master no longer logs catalog compilation time
- The logging regressions in 3.2.1 also removed Catalog compilation time logging from the master output. This have not...
- 11:37 am Ask Puppet Labs Bug #18188 (Needs More Information): Site is responding very slowly
- I have updated python on njord. There are no 'Error is “premature end of script headers”' recently in the ask.puppet...
- 11:11 am Ask Puppet Labs Feature #18199 (Accepted): Setup local SMTP server to help speed up email alerts.
- There is a local smtp server running on njord. I have tested it using mailx and it works as expect.
- 02:43 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #18182 (Closed): Turn debugging off for launch
Fixed. We forked the askbot module and I have pushed a pull ...
- 02:30 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #18182 (Needs Decision): Turn debugging off for launch
- 02:29 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #18182: Turn debugging off for launch
- We are using Evgeny's askbot module directly and he has hardcoded the DEBUG value into the settings.py template. I c...
- 04:32 pm Puppet Labs Modules Feature #14477 (Needs More Information): corosync - pull request - group support
So groups are just a shortcut to order and colocation definitions?
- 10:54 am Puppet Bug #14238: composite namevars require your separator in title even when unneeded.
Forgot I had written a test for this but never committed it. So I have done so now.
- 04:33 pm Puppet Documentation Refactor #9895 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): 80 character limit
- 07:34 pm Puppet Bug #14238 (Investigating): composite namevars require your separator in title even when unneeded.
- Currently the title of a resource with composite namevars must have the defined component separator even if the compo...
Also available in: Atom